Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009

What's this?

Yay, finally my personal place to rant about stuff in the world of warcraft so that I don't have to abuse other peoples blogs xD

I'd call myself a WoW-Addict. I probably play 5 hours a day, every day ... since december 2007. This is my current list of characters on Kargath(EU):

Jemhadar, Dwarf-Male-Hunter, 80, SV/BM (main)
This was not my first character, I had a tauren-hunter first (deleted around 20) and then a nightelf-hunter (Nejem, who is my farmer for ages). Inspired by BRK I created a dwarf-hunter and followed his guides to great success because this was my first character to reach 70 and has seen the most content. For all the trekkies out there: Yes, it comes from Jem'Hadar. I have that name for so long that I react to it like it would be my real name. He is engineer and enchanter.

Tajem, Dwarf-Male-Paladin, 80, Prot/Ret (second main on a second account)
I always wanted to play a paladin but didn't want to level a character again. Thanks to the friends-program I got him to 60 in no time. Since he is on another account I can mutli-box him and Jemhadar to do old content "solo" (like farming mounts, BC-heroics). He was prot all the way, just learned ret recently and has a hard time to let go (also all my online-friends want me to tank *nods*). He is a blacksmith (armor) and miner.

Drujem, Nightelf-Femal-Druid, 80, Resto/Balance
Was my second character to 70 (when Jemhadar had nothing to do) because our guild needed a new tank or healer or dd ^^. I actually tanked in SSC/FDS pre-patch and BT post-patch 3.0. With this character I learned to love tanking. Since I had the paladin and a deathknight to tank I respecced in WotLK to resto/balance. Now that I write this, I learned a lot about all the other stuff in WoW with this druid - I mean a hunter can only do damage (with a little trapping). She is grandmaster in leatherworking and a herbalist.

Trijem, Draenei-Male-Deathknight, 80, Frost-DW-Tank/Frost-DW-DD
Of course I had to try a deathknight. And of course, since all the pansies leveled as dd (rolling need on every tank-item of course), I leveled him as a tank. I tanked into Ulduar25 but our raid-guild broke up, I applied to another raid-guild but I couldn't agree with their lootrules and then never tried again. Also, since there are so many deathtards out there, I (the player) don't want to be assoziated with them and hardly play my deathknight anymore. He is enchanter and jewelcrafter. I considered him my new main for some time, hence the 5000+ achievement-points, which is an achivement in itself for a deathknight.

Nejem, Nightelf-Male-Hunter, 79, MM
When I reached lvl63 I realized that I was a huntard and looked for informations and found many blogs. The one I read the most was BRK and inspired by him I created Jemhadar. I didn't delete Nejem for one reason: He farmed the frostsaber. Nejem is my white hunter (white hair, white mount, white pets) while Jemhadar is my black hunter (black hair, black mount, black pets). He is a herbalist and skinner. Unfortunately you lose the frostsaber when you change faction, otherwise he would become my tauren hunter that I always wanted, still want ... but I can't stand horde quest-areas (to much desert, to spooky).

Fijem, Human-Female-Warrior, 75, Prot
I had that idea at some point: have a guild with the name "Tank4Hire" and have every tankclass in it and then raid with it as in I bring the best class for an encounter. It is taking gear-sets to the next level ^^ Blizzard made that kinda obsolete with all tankclasses doing better and better in all aspects of tanking. Who knows ... some day she will be 80 (or 85) too. Right now she is parked in Dalaran only to do the fishing/cooking quests if she doesn't have to leave Dalaran for this. She is a miner and skinner.

Hidjem, Dwarf-Male-Rogue, 70, Crap-Spec
Hidjem is my all-purpose-bankchar with inscription/alchemy and gathers Lockboxes for my main. I created him out of frustration because my mage Madjem repeatedly got destroyed by rogues in pvp ... only to learn that it isn't as easy to play rogues. Who knew ^^ So him and Madjem joined the forces of bankmules when they were somewhere around 35. Thanks to the friends-program (Tajem, Fijem) they both reached level 60 without leaving ironforge. With the latest expansion I wanted to train them gradmaster and thus leveled them some more. Jemhadar is going for the title "The Insane" and thus needs ~1400 heavy lockboxes. I probably will level him some more so he can open my northrend-lockboxes. And then some more, dunno.

Prijem, Human-Female-Priest, 71, Shadow/Holy
I leveled her through dungeons and only doing quests/questlines for dungeons because people don't give a sh1t how hard it is to level as holy priest (that was before dualspec) as long as you heal for them in dungeons. When I do quests on my priest I get reminded that most people are assholes that are only nice if you can do something for them (tanking or healing). She probably will stay shadow forever since Blizzard was so nice to give 2 priests per naxx-raid a sure raid-spot. She is miner and herbalist (bad combination). When I have time I solo Magisters Terrace with Tajem and drag her with him.

Madjem, Human-Male-Mage, 65, No-Spec
He actually is still around 35. Got ~30 levels from the friends-program and 5 levels by boosting him through dungeons (solo with Tajem) so he could learn grandmaster tailoring and enchanting. Since I have 2 other enchanters (Jemhadar/Trijem) and all my chars have frostweave-bags by now he doesn't have to do much. Probably will never see higher levels and will be deleted if I ever train tailoring to that level on another character and need a character-slot.

Shajem, Draenei-Female-Shaman, 43, Resto
I level her with an online-friend who picked a Draenei-Paladin (prot). Can't wait to see our power-duo leveling in outland and northrend. This is my fourth or fifth attempt to level a shaman. I hate the draenei-starting-zone but with shamans you have to quest there because of the totems and that always ended with me being frustrated and deleting that character - but not this time. She has 4 heirloomitems and levels super fast. Right now herbalist and miner.

Magjem, Gnome-Female-Mage, 39, No Spec
I created her in the last halloween-event to gather the items that turn you into a bat or something (for the achievement). Then in the valentins day event I used her to open candyboxes, not sure why. Anyhow ... she got Peddlefeet. How could I possible delete a char with Peddlefeet (unless Jemhadar gets one too) - and she looks so cute with him flying behind her *smiles*. So I leveled her to 39 and enchanted most of her gear to pvp with her. Not much time to do so. While I was waiting for a a BG someone sold a guild to me for 10g with the name Secret of Mana. Pretty nice for a mage huh? Skinner and Tailor and probably will replace Madjem at one time (hence the similar name).

Hexjem, Gnome-Male-Warlock, 39, No Spec
My first attempt at creating a twink. If I ever manage to get my other characters to the cap and then nothing to do I will level him. Can't stand the voice of his minions. The only reason he still exists is a rare receipe that I farmend for him so he could create that robe for a warlock-class-quest. Whenever I'm in the mood I log in create 5-10 robes with mats from the AH and then sell them for 500% profit.

Shujem, Gnome-Female-Rogue, 22, No Spec
Only wanted to see a gnome-rogue in complete defias-gear (lvl22 for the rings, although you can't "see" them). No, I don't need another rogues, nobody likes rogues, nobody needs rogues. The only thing they are good for is interrupts but that would seriously lower their DPS so they usually fail at that.

Hejem, Nightelf-Male-Priest, 20, Disc
My latest character that I leveled from 1-20 in 2 days with no heirloom-items or bags or gold or any support (well I created him 3 items with Madjem, the tailor, when Hejem hit 20). He even healed through deadmines and stockades, well the tank was 30 something so it was easy. Don't know if I want to play him further. I just wanted to see how easy it is do level these days. Endresult: 43g after riding/mount. When Jemhadar hit 40 back then he struggled to get the 100g. How many bag-drops: 1. I bought the rest in the AH for a price lower than what I would get if I sold them to the vendor, lol.


Bejem, Bloodelf-Female-Paladin, 35, Mix-Spec
My attempt to give horde a chance. But I can't stand undead people (NPC and PC) so her only use is to play the horde-AH (yes dear horde, every WG-win cost you ~100g [buy low, sell normal]). I also farmed the black cat with her (made around 6k, atwo online-friends happy and Jemhadar got his too). Thanks to having two accounts its pretty easy to transfer stuff between factions.


I have 3 guilds, I probably won't join other guilds. Leaving my first guild (a leveling-guild) was a big mistake. It broke my hard. I still have a friend there and every time I see him do stuff with the guild I die a little. But I want to raid, I want achievements and I simply couldn't do it (still can't) with them. On the other hand I am not hardcore enough for the hardcore-guilds (I get raid-invites if they have empty spots but thats it).

These are my goals for Jemhadar:
- the title "The Insane"
- 100 mounts
- at least 40 if not all factions at exaltet
- Loremaster before cataclysm
- 7000+ achievement-points
- the meta-mount (purple drake with 310% speed)

These are my goals in general:
- every class to level-cap
- every profession to skill-cap

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen